Join our Club Today
Monthly meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at 7 PM. Meeting locations change monthly. Refer to the Neptune Home page for the current meeting location.
Neptune's Dive Club was founded in 1958 and state chartered in 1961. It is Wisconsin's oldest scuba diving club. The ambition of the club has always been to promote recreational scuba diving.
Members include divers of all experience levels from new, to advanced, Master Divers, Dive Masters & Instructors. Many Neptune members organize and run local dive excursions on Green Bay, Lake Michigan, surrounding lakes and quarries.
Neptune's Dive Club Members enjoy these Benefits
• Affordable Membership, $15, Single | $25, Family
• Be part of a group of like-minded divers that enjoy the sport of scuba diving.
• Meet & make new friends that enjoy scuba diving.
• Monthly meetings and diving events.
• Interesting speakers and topics at meetings.
• Become a contributor to the club website and quarterly newsletter.
• Be part of discussions & initiatives to promote scuba diving in NE Wisconsin. Our current project is the
Porte des Morts Staircase Project
• New members always welcome.